Organised patient support group meeting yesterday where concerns related to mental health issues caused due to cancer and covid were addressed by Mr Vivek Sharma and medical concerns were addressed by Ms Divya .Presentation on mental wellness was also shared by vivek ji . Patients on treatment shared their experiences and their ways to deal with sideeffects caused due to chemotherapy and targeted therapy and instilled hope , positivity and courage in others.
Mrs anup shared motivational poem for all patients.We thank everyone for joining the meeting
Takeaways from the session were ..
1) Surround yourself with positive people around .
2) Stay away from toxic people and relationships.
3) Association with right set of people .
4) Manage your relationships well .
5) Keep less expectations to have less disappointments .
6) Find purpose of your life
7) Identify your strengths.