The “Terms and Conditions” outlined below are the rules and regulations for accessing and using the website www.sachinsarcomasociety.org
In these “Terms and Conditions”, Sachin Sarcoma Society is referred to as “SSS“. Additionally, “You” or “Your” refers to the individual or company accessing or using the site.
- Using the site and its content does not grant any rights or interests in SSS’s or third party intellectual property rights. Commercial use or publication of the site’s content is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from SSS and does not confer any license to use said content.
- Pages from the site may be printed or copied for personal use only, and proper credit must be given to SSS and any identified contributors as authors of the material. The content or digital copies of materials cannot be modified in any way.
- The site may only be used for lawful purposes and may not be used for any unlawful or fraudulent purposes or to send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising.
- SSS enlists third party NGOs after screening their activities on a best effort basis and has the sole discretion to enlist or delist them.
- Some content on the site is provided by third-party service providers and enlisted NGOs and SSS does not assume any responsibility for mistakes in such content. SSS is not responsible or liable for any damages caused by reliance on third-party content, goods, or services and users are advised to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these third-party entities.
- Donations to selected causes on SSS can be made using various payment methods, including credit or debit cards or cheques, and processed by payment gateway service providers such as Razorpay.
- Donations made through SSS are non-refundable, however, if there are justifying reasons for a refund, SSS may review the case on a best effort basis and the decision will be final.
- Users will receive an email confirmation of their donation. If a confirmation is not received, SSS should be contacted immediately.
- SSS reserves the right to modify or discontinue the donation facility at any time without notice.
- SSS may also terminate or suspend a user’s access to the site immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason and the right to use the site will cease immediately upon termination.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Once a donation has been made for a particular purpose, no refund can be made of the donation; nor can the end purpose be changed.